BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Learning is fun to discover

Today was the last day of my observation. Though, my time here was over I wanted to see my cooperating teacher and pupils to tell them that I'm finished conducting observation in FS. And also to thank them for warm acceptance.
They conducted a yearly dental check-up,because February is a Dental month. They are lucky to have this chance.
I spent time just to enjoy the last two hours of observing them. Then my thoughts turned back to the time I was about to enter to this room. I felt nervous and full of hesitations of what would gonna be happen. Thinking the possible things to do.. With the help of my cooperating teacher she made me feel that I'm welcome to their class.
Therefore, I realized learning is a step by step process, just enjoy what you're doing..

0 comments: