BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Family day

This was our first day of observation in FS2. Luckily, I was about to celebrate with them the school family day(Don Emilio Salumbides School). In this activity I want to see the importance of having this in school, in parents and teacher. While Im There, I saw different expressions on the faces who were there to attend the special celebration.
I`m still assigned in Grade2 pupil, section 2. Since they`re the same pupils whom I observed last sem (FS1) I`m glad seeing them again. I tried to entertained them and enjoyed being part of the celebration.
The family day is one of the activities that should not be omitted in every schools. It is relevant because by means of this, teachers, students, and parents well develop closeness, bonding and serves as time for parents to ask the performance of their children to the teachers.

0 comments: