BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple things, beginning of new knowledge.

I entered the room at 9:00 AM and they are reading a Filipino book. I noticed that they are good in reading Tagalog. The next subject was English and the pupils tried they`re best to participate aiming to practice second language, I think it is a good start for them.
My cooperating teacher is still eager and still her passion of teaching. I can see in her the perseverance of making her pupils understand and cooperate in their discussion, utilizing her own technique and strategies. There`s something she told me that I can`t forget. " Ang mga bata ngayon may kanya-kanya retention na kung saan may matatandaan sila sa pinag-aralan at may matutuhan."
This was another day of learning. Simple things that will be the beginning of a new knowledge. These basis is the some methods of my growing confidence to competence.
In this observation, I learned some methods on how to handle and deal with pupils having different personalities.

0 comments: